I’ve read quite a few of the “What I got up to” type posts recently and I find them a really good read – mainly because I’m a nosy parker, but I also find they are quite good at giving you inspiration for things you may want to try out yourself.
So if you’re as nosy as me I thought you might like to find out what happened to me last month. I’m not planning to make this a regular feature, but I may do a few scattered throughout the year.
- Tried Makeup Geek eye shadows for the first time and I had a mixed response…..
- Went for a boozy brunch with Fran (from FrannyMac) at Avenue in London. I unfortunately didn’t get any good photos of the day, but check out Fran’s blog post on it – I totally recommend it.
- While we were in London Fran and I had a few too many vinos at Fortnum & Mason, so I convinced her to go back on Tinder – which btw is not a good idea to do after that much wine!
- I purchased some insanely good macrons from Fortnum & Mason and even managed to wangle a couple of salted caramel ones for free. Happy days.
- Fell in love with Niod’s Photography Fluid which gives you flawless Insta worthy skin – yes really – check out my blog post on it!
- Went to an amazing cute little cafe for breakfast in Sheffield Park called the Elephant cafe – it literally has huge elephants outside as you drive in. Statues I may add, not real ones. The English countryside isn’t really the ideal setting for the real ones 🙂
- Started my weekly “Snapper of the week” on Snapchat – follow me to find out more.
- I was featured on the Maybelline UK Instagram page – me on Maybellines page – whatever next!?
- Ate out a lot. Standard. Including Thai, Italian and a good old roast.
- Picked up yet another MAC nude lipstick and liner – they are beauties!
- Was chuffed to see the response I got on my “Snapchat tips for bloggers” post, so thanks everyone 🙂
- Decided I needed to sort my skin out so I purchased my first two Antipodes products – my verdict is yet to be decided.
- Treated myself to some new bits for my holiday in 3 weeks – eeekkk!
- Received some cute midi rings from JewelleryBox.co.uk which will be perfect for the summer.
- Did not drink enough lattes.
- Cooked dinner for my best friend. This is only worth mentioning as I hate cooking so I feel it was an achievement.
- Got some good news from my eye doctor – I can start to trial contact lenses again! Yippee!!
- Turned up a month too early for a hospital appointment. Only me.
- Went to a top secret beauty event at ASOS which I can’t unfortunately say anything about but I did get some lovely goodies which I will show you on my Instagram soon!
- While in London I got caught in snow and hail stones and broke 2 umbrellas – yes in April!!
- I’ve lusted over too many items at Harvey Nichols. Damn those marketing emails (really must unsubscribe).
Hope you guys all had a great April too!
Keep up to date with my posts and follow me on Bloglovin.
See what I get up to and my behind the scenes with Snapchat – username: DevotedToPink