This post may be a bit premature as June isn’t technically over yet. Although I can confidently say that today I’m only working and going to the gym so nothing exciting will happen that I will want to include in this post!
I can’t believe that I’m back here writing another “What happened in..” post and that we are now half way through 2016! How has this happened!? If there is one good thing about these posts it’s that I realise how much I’ve done each month. It makes me smile knowing that however fast life is moving I’m enjoying every minute of it. So here you have it….. What happened in June:
(Oh and FYI don’t worry I’m not going to include any of the stuff that happened on the 23rd June in here – you are safe!).
1. I went on a girly night out with my besties for cocktails and dinners. We had the best time and laughed so much, oh and my night was made better when someone thought I was 26! I’ll take that.
2. Watched Money Monster at the cinema – Who doesn’t love a bit of Mr Clooney!? I couldn’t believe that it was a year since I had last been to the cinema – I must go more often.
3. I went with 9 of my friends to Wild Life Festival in Brighton. I wasn’t as impressed with the line up this year, but nevertheless I still enjoyed sprinkling glitter on my face (any excuse), spending time drinking and dancing with my friends. The night ended with me banging head pretty hard which resulted in a big fat lump on my forehead. Don’t ask….
4. I purchased the Anastasia Beverley Hills Modern Renaissance palette as soon as it was released in the UK. I can honestly say that I LOVE it and I have used it every day since it arrived.
5. I attened the #BloggersBall which is a Scarlett London event. Beforehand Fran and I met up for lunch at Polpo, which was a cute tapas restaurant in Piccadilly. The food was lovely, although I might have thrown a mini tantrum over the wine glasses they tried to serve me…. Sorry Fran! (They were tumblers for heavens sake – not wine glasses!).
6. Following lunch Fran and I made our way to DSTRK for the #BloggersBall which was so much fun. I met loads of cool new brands and managed to catch up with a few of my other blogging pals that I haven’t seen in a while.
7. Post #BloggersBall I convinced Fran, Milly & Emma that we should go and “press for champagne” at Bob Bob Ricard. To be fair they were easily convinced once I told them you press a button for champagne and the bar lights up. Yes really.
9. Once again I ate too many Lindt Lindor chocolate bars. Obsessed is not the word. I have a problem, please send help.
10. Fell in love with the He-shi dry oil – it’s gives super soft skin!
11. I spent a lovely day in Brighton with Kiehl’s learning about their heritage and products, leaving with some products to try at home, which I’m excited about as I’ve not tried Kiehl’s before. It was followed up with shopping and some wine and dinner in the sun. Perfect.
12. Let my nephews discover the Snapchat filters on my phone. What have I done!?
13. Was chuffed with the response I got to my post on “How to get over the fear of talking on Snapchat” – I’m so glad so many of you found it helpful.
14. I’ve got back in the gym properly this month and have been going regularly 3 times every week. It’s not enough but it’s a start.
15. Started looking at places to visit in New York as I go in less than 8 weeks – I literally cannot wait!!
16. Attended a wedding fair (no not for me!) with my friend as I am her Maid of Honor. It was a beautiful venue which she has now booked, so lots of planning for me to get done now! Eekkk!
17. Received the most gorgeous makeup brushes from Spectrum brushes to try out. Once I’ve tested them all there will be a blog post coming your way……
18. Spent too much money. Standard.
19. Started to feel like a MUA in training after doing my best friends hair and makeup for a wedding she was attending, and now I’m getting more people asking me to do theirs too! I really don’t know how MUA do it…. I was so nervous the whole time I had sweat pouring off me. I couldn’t cope with that stress everyday!
20. Sat patiently waiting for the sun to arrive.
21. I learnt about the Back to MAC programme where you can claim a free lipstick. Yep, you heard it correctly!
22. Bought the most “bling like” trainers you will have ever seen from Office shoes.
Keep up to date with my posts and follow me on Bloglovin.
See makeup looks like this and more with Snapchat – username: DevotedToPink